I've Noticed

JK Knives

A lot of the former "regulars" seem to be missing. Who's still here?

I do check in here at least once a day, but don't have a lot to post on, mostly just read.

I watch and read it regularly, I try not to post unless I have something new to add.

I check in now and again ... but its sporadic with my father in Hospice care at home I've moved and most free time I'm there and just use my phone to read and post a bit ... still love to see your work n hope to be able to work with you for a special blade later when life settles down.

Still here. I'm working way to many hours , trying to get set up for retirement later this year. The only sites I visit are yours and the sheath forum . I plan to get back to a normal life soon.
Take care, John S.

I check in all the time but life keeps getting in the way.

I don't know if I can be considered a "regular", but I check your forum multiple times a day. While I own a gun, I'm not much of a "gun guy", so I don't contribute to the more popular threads here.

I try to post pictures of my JK Knives as often as possible in the Traditional forum where I spend most of my time. Hoping that some of those wonderful folks would stray this way and get their hands on your knives .

Not sure if I'd qualify as a regular, but I'm still around, when I find time to be on the forums at all. Keep up the good work John!

I check in most days but rarely post. Your sub forum, Gossman, and Becker are the only ones I watch and get notifications from.

Back