I've Noticed

Thought I'd better get in here, just so you don't forget I'm still here, and I check in periodically! Just depends on what is going on! Worked on some new weapons all this last week, so I am a happy camper!

Man, we have been having a beautiful week here in FL, mid 80's daytime, mid 60's night time tempts! Really nice ocean breeze! You just have to be smart, being out in the sun, cause it is really easy to burn yourself out in it! Had to go to the dermatologist on Tuesday myself! How close to spring are you guys up there in that northern tier? Just kidding you guys a little bit, I don't mean a bit of harm!

Hey jds1, and mqqn, thanks for all the likes you have given my little comments! Well, I better get out of here, I am bushed! I got up early and the woman and I went to Sam's Club to do some shopping! In the process of trying to stock up on water and food for the up coming hurricane season! Most of the woman's family lives closer to Indian River out here so, when storms blow in now, they come to stay at our house. We have a Generac Generator that works on gas, so we are about the only house in the area that has lights on when those storms blow in!

All you guys take care til next time!

FT

Here - don't see all the posts with the newer format, but here nonetheless.

best

mqqn

Back