IWB Holster 4 glock 26

I really like my G Code INCOG holster. Had one for my 19 about 3 years now. The only downside is the wait to get it.

I really like my G Code INCOG holster. Had one for my 19 about 3 years now. The only downside is the wait to get it.

Amazon had the g code incog eclipse in stock. 👍 Should arrive before February. 17th

The incog eclipse came the other day. Fantastic holster. Very happy it's good for appendix or 4 O clock carry.

Pretty good thread going with lots of options. I'll add my two cents anyways.

My buddy has the Alien Gear 2.0 and loves it, though I don't know how much he actually carries. I have two that see regular rotation for my 23 gen 4. One is a kydex Overwatch Treadstone IWB holster, pretty slim and light. My favorite attribute is that I can easily clip it on and off and its reasonably effective and comfy. I did elongate the clip screw holes to allow for great cant, but IMHO it rides a little low to be comfy IWB unless you have very baggy jeans.

My other holster is the little old, el cheap Glock Sport Combat holster. This is an absolutely FANTASTIC holster and by far my favorite for carrying! I have worn it walking/running the dogs, around the house, working on projects and even on a 12 hour long road trip with pretty much perfect comfort. Great draw and presentation and strong retention. All this for under $15 shipped. One day I'd like to get a nice leather paddle holster but until then this does nicely. Even rides a little tighter with less "printing" than my IWB holsters. I'm not sure how long-term durability will look since the belt loops are pretty thin, but so far its held up great. If/when it needs replacing I will definitely add a new one to the collection; even if I have bigger and better.

^I'm actually carrying mine in the Glock holster as well.

For IWB, the N82 Pro is fantastic. Comfortable, very secure, and though bulky-feeling at first, I see no difference in how it actually conceals vs. a kydex IWB holster. But as of late, the cheap Glock holster IWB conceals the 26 well enough. Of course a better holster with cant options would go a long way with the longer grips, but the short grip of the 26 can get away with little to no cant.

So since I've gotten the incog eclipse holster I've gravitated to AIWB. Yeh, and that's all I've been doing? This holster is best appendix, but I think the belt clip protrudes a little more than I like.

Now I just ordered a stealth gear AIWB holster. And a mag IWB mag holder.

Back