• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Izula

knifestuff---Yes I do still have a couple in stock....
and still waiting for more to come in to my distributor....

thanks
Robert

Robert: Do you have any of the "Black Izula and Sheath only kits" left?

I want to get one and a Opinel # 8.

If you do have the kit, what would be the exact amount I would need to send you in PP for both?

Robert: What would be the cost for an Izula knife and sheath w/ scales? I would send payment via paypal. Either black or green--whatever you have in stock, w/ black preferred. Thanks, Drew

Robert: What would be the cost for an Izula knife and sheath w/ scales? I would send payment via paypal. Either black or green--whatever you have in stock, w/ black preferred. Thanks, Drew

Robert, I am also looking for a new Izula and sheath plus a set of micarta scales. I want a black Izula though. Can you help?
thanks,
John

knifestuff---sorry I took so long to respond....was out taking care of business. $57.49 gets you a Green Knife and sheath and scales.

Jduska---again sorry for the time delay....Black not in stock till late tomorrow afternoon, which probably means it will not ship till Thurs. If that works for you--just paypal the $57.49 to patriotknives@aol.com and I will hold the scales for you.

thanks
Robert

knifestuff---sorry I took so long to respond....was out taking care of business. $57.49 gets you a Green Knife and sheath and scales.

Jduska---again sorry for the time delay....Black not in stock till late tomorrow afternoon, which probably means it will not ship till Thurs. If that works for you--just paypal the $57.49 to patriotknives@aol.com and I will hold the scales for you.

thanks
Robert

Paypal sent, thanks Robert!
John

jduska--thanks for your order.
Black Izulas will come in late this afternoon. Holding the scales for you.
Will ship to you thurs. morning.

Robert

Robert: payment sent via PayPal (wife's account) for Izula w/ sheath and scales. Would prefer black, but if green is all you have in stock, then ship green. Thanks, Drew

knifestuff--if you prefer Black--can ship tomorrow morning....
if you need it shipped right now---we can do green---your choice.

thanks
Robert

Back