• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jaeger Bros (Aerial & Olsen) K112 vintage Auto

Here's a very cool vintage side-lever deploying auto from Jaeger Bros. This one still has very strong action with it's unique mechanism, and in great working order. There is a little bit of blade play, which is assosiated with this kind of blade. It is in Very fine condition for it's age. It has NOT been overly cleaned or polished and the blade has NOT been buffed. There are just a couple of marks that could be easily polished but I wouldn't do it, for fear of taking away from the historic and collector value. As you can see from the pics is in great shape. The stag handles are very attractive and nice fit and finish for a older American knife. The specs: blade 3 1/2", 8 1/8" overall. I'm not really familiar with this kind of knife, I do think it is a fine example of vintage American design.

$450 shipped via USPS priority post.

email: silveredge007@cox.net

Pay Pal or postal M.O.please

thanks,
Scott

Attachments

• Jeagerbrosfirst.jpg
    Jeagerbrosfirst.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 233
  • Jeagerbrostwo.jpg
    Jeagerbrostwo.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 133
  • Jeagerbrosthree.jpg
    Jeagerbrosthree.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Jeagerbrosfour.jpg
    Jeagerbrosfour.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Jeagerbrosfive.jpg
    Jeagerbrosfive.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 128
I like to trade for a Carrillo Airkat knife with the leather survival rig. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Scott

Ver nice example Stratocaster, it's made much later than it's patent date, maybe 70's-80's as the tab, grind and rear bolster are indicative of the era. Very nice example, great pics too.

fyi...These were assembled by Olsen Knife Co. in the 1970's from remaining Aerial and Jaeger Bros. original parts except the lever. The original/vintage knives had levers that had a beaded/round head design/pattern. The 1970's knives had the lever as shown on this one which is plated and has flat heads. Still a nice knife. How about a pic in the closed position?

Thanks for the info Edgefinder, and to all others sorry about bringing this one back, I hadn't realized how old the start of this thread was.

Back