• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jake Hoback A-10 Ti Framelock Flipper 4 Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake Hoback A-10
Knife is in NEW condition! Never used or carried. Safe queen! Comes with COA!
The knife has a 3.25 inch blade which is CPM154 which has been stonewashed and acid etched! Has original edge. Flips effortlessly! No blade play, lock issues, nada! The handle is Titanium which has custom milling and has a rough stonewash look and also a beadblast finish in areas. The backspacer is made of carbon fiber! The pictures say the rest!! This is a great opportunity for the knife guy thats always wanted a Hoback but finds they are very difficult to come by!!
$SOLD/ paypaled, includes priority shipping to CONUS, insured! First to post "I'll take it!" gets it! Followed by an email to me and then payment. Email is best way to reach me. Do check PMs but not as much as email! Not looking for trades. Thank you!!

Last edited:
Last price drop!! Knife posted elsewhere. This price is lowered for BF members only for a short time period then she'll be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back