• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

James Behring "C"-Stamp Rare Catalog Bowie Knife

PRICE DROP - FOR SALE is a James Behring Southwest Bowie "C"- stamp Catalog Knife.

When James moved to Montana back in 2011, he put out his own catalog to showcase his new style of knives customers could order. He made one of each style and stamped them with a special "C" stamp, which signified a knife used in his first catalog.
I believe all the catalog knives James made were sent to one distributor, Miles Welze. I am the original owner of this knife, as I purchased it directly from Miles.

I am including the following items in this sale: 1) The original "C" stamp bowie knife as shown in the catalog, 2) the original catalog which is signed with black sharpie marker on the bowie page (see photo), 3) the beautiful hand-tooled Jack Mosher sheath, and 4) a large zippered case which came with the knife. I'm also including a soft felt bag for the sheath to protect it during shipping.

The Knife, sheath and catalog are in MINT condition. Bowie Knife is 13.5 inches overall. The blade is 9" with James' signature hammer-mark finish. Handle is Sambar stag with red, black and silver spacers. large brass guard. Brass lined Lanyard hole with leather lanyard.

PRICE DROP I am asking $900. for this one-of-a-kind collectable knife, sheath, signed catalog and zippered pouch.
This price includes shipping (priority Mail with tracking and insurance) to anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii. I also will not ship outside of the continental U.S.

I accept bank check and money order. Please email me a message if you have any questions on the knife.

Thanks. -Chris

IMG_0961.jpg
IMG_0962.jpg
IMG_0963.jpg
IMG_0965.jpg
IMG_0966.jpg
IMG_0967.jpg

Last edited:
Back