• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jap Wrap Style Utilities Metallic

Howdy...

These are Japanese style cord wrapped handles with metallic leather underneath. The handle was epoxy clear coated to seal in the leather and the cording. The Red handle is a double quenched and has a double temperline. The Blue handle has a hamon from clay hardeneing. The Gold has a low profile hamon from clay hardening. They are 1084 steel.......

The Gold has a Kydex sheath. The other two have a carbon impregnated nylon (ballistic nylon) that is a new material that Bianchi is now using on their sheaths as I been told.

These are great utility knives.... Shipping included within CONUS.

Available are the Gold, Blue, and Red... 65 each.... email at dpknifemaker@aol.com

If you want another color or red cord wrap email.... sorry about the pics, camera was damaged by the military movers.... haven't fixed it yet...

thanks....

Hooah!!!!!

shop018.jpg

shop067.jpg

shop019.jpg

Guess it would help huh... LOL

The blue (pending) and the gold are 3 5/8" cutting edge

The Red is 2 3/4" cutting edge.... I also have 3 the shape of the red that have all black handles.....

Again, the blue one is pending... But I can always make another...

Daniel Prentice

I don't like your use of the term "Jap". To a Japanese, this is an offensive term.

You are right... left the dot off after the p... Jap. kinda like Amer. Or in my case Amer. M.B. American Mix Breed.... part Cherokee and part English.. I have a sense of humor... Have to be to be an Army Nurse.

So..

Correction Jap. is meant to be Japanese I hope this makes you feel better... and thanks for asking me what was the intention.

Daniel Prentice

These are users...... I will get better pics up soon.... Army movers broke the mechanical lens on the digital camera... So I am trying to do some Kentucky Windage to get pics... So email me if intersts, questions, or whatever...

Thanks for looking...
God Bless....

Back