• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Japanese-ish Damascus Lining/Marking Knife - with Oak Burl (RE-LIST -Price Drop)

Here is an interesting do-dad I made from a left-over piece of low layer, twist damascus. It is basically a Japanese style carpenter's lining/marking knife with black oak burl pinned through with twisted copper and a copper ferrule. The sheath is center-seamed and intended to be worn around the neck. Great for scribing wood and general utility. Need to open a letter in style?

7" total length. The blade is 1/4" thick. And it's a single beveled edge. I can take a picture of the opposite side if folks are interested.

IMG_1294.jpg

Price drop to $110 plus shipping. Pretty unique little blade here folks!

Based on some private inquiries, I will add that the wood is not stabilized... but it is heavy in epoxy. There are no actual cracks... just voids and lots of character. If there were ever any issues I would gladly re-handle it with something else. Or return money.

I'll take it.

I don't know what it is, but I'm sure I need it.

(Paypal work for you?)

love it.
my favorite action in the shop is to use everything
beautiful Kiri
all good

buzz
the pin is crazy

I don't know what it is, but I'm sure I need it.
This quote is as beautiful as the knife.

Scott, I love the wiggley iron and wood. Impressive tool.....Randy

wooo buddy

i dont think ive ever seen more character in a knife before

i love this so much

ooo

Back