• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jarosz Kepler with Mokume bolster & unique swedge

Selling a Jarosz Kepler in mint condition with great action, centering, and lock up. Carbon fiber scale with composite Mokume bolster, stonewashed blade with beautiful grinds and unique one off swedge. Price to sell at $495 NOW $465 net to me shipped in the USA.

Only trades would be lefty compatible/lefty pocket clip knives.

zIdsbc5h.jpg

zdGTefDh.jpg

0qs3F8Oh.jpg

Terms and conditions: First person who pms/emails me with an unconditional "Ill take It", gets it. I am selling this on multiple forums as I need the cash quick so emailing me with an unconditional "Ill take it" with winning timestamp will get it. Please reply to this thread with "Ill take it" as well. Shipping is free within the USA. I ship USPS priority mail. If you want insurance, you will have to pay for that. I would prefer to ship within the USA. I accept Paypal only.

Last edited:
I believe I’m the second owner. The other owner I got it off of was a longtime member on the USN forums. Please send me your cell and I’ll send you a quick video today.

Back