• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jason Luhmer (Luma Blades) Sentry

HCrum87hc

Gold Member
Basic Member
PLEASE READ:
I accept Paypal Goods and Services, and the fees are included in my price. My prices include shipping and insurance within the CONUS. First "I'll take it" through this thread or PM gets it per the time stamp, but payment within 24 hours is required. I'm not looking for any trades right now. I can provide additional pictures if requested. I will do my best to ship out within 2-3 business days of receiving payment. All reasonable offers considered. Thanks for looking.

Luma Blades Sentry-RELISTED
I purchased the Sentry from Jason at Blade Show 2018. Table price was $950. Bronzed titanium handles with timascus inlays and a M390 satin hand rubbed blade. As you can see, this one was a user. I tried to show all wear marks clearly for full disclosure. The action on this knife is superb. It's recently back from Josh at Razor Edge Knives for sharpening. Will include zipper case and COA.

OfsSzjV.jpg

TAmikI8.jpg

lRV5EUa.jpg

yPe05ku.jpg

I4zcsco.jpg

q60tCd6.jpg

tfsRZ31.jpg

64VRhFd.jpg

TXSSlx8.jpg

yXn9Yuf.jpg

Last edited:
Back