>>> jeff <<<

Haha, seriously? You better watch out man, she'll find a way to stab you through the internet.

Just remember, revenge is a dish best served cold. :thumbup:

the first person to ram their new car headlong into an oak tree gets a free knife,

Would it count if I ram my car into a Maple tree instead? Can I ram it sideways or does it have to be headlong?Do I get my choice of free knife?:D

amazing!..I see the joke..I also see perpetual retaliation headed ur way my friend!

It's all in good fun, I am amazed how jazzed up people get over emails, I am a good sport. when the time comes I will cry and cower in the corner!!! lol

It's all in good fun, I am amazed how jazzed up people get over emails, I am a good sport. when the time comes I will cry and cower in the corner!!! lol
I dont really think people are jazzed up. I think it's more of a question of we can't believe that someone would actually do it. Me, I think it would be very rude to send someone 100 emails or call someone 100 times or knock on their door all the time.
It's just common sense to me of reasons why you shouldnt do it and is called manners.
It doesn't suprise me that common sense and manners are dead though.

You should have at least got all the way to 1000. Maybe this is just a test, and they are waiting for the remaining 599 emails :)foot::foot::foot:).:D

I didnt post my sarcasm to make you upset, I posted it as a joke because Rat forum members tend to ask a million question, about everything, and I meant it as sarcasm geared towards that point, not toward you sending 1000 emails :confused:. Please with all due respect, I dont want you to be upset. Thanks.:thumbup: At least your focused and committed to the task at hand:thumbup:

I didnt post my sarcasm to make you upset, I posted it as a joke because Rat forum members tend to ask a million question, about everything, and I meant it as sarcasm geared towards that point, not toward you sending 1000 emails :confused:. Please with all due respect, I dont want you to be upset. Thanks.:thumbup: At least your focused and committed to the task at hand:thumbup:

oh I am not mad or upset, to me it just dosen't seem that hard to hit a delete button, but the reaction of most would make ya think I need to be flogged and imprisoned.

the first person to ram their new car headlong into an oak tree gets a free knife....

2-18-05.jpg

I'll Pm you my address. :D

Back