Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by rcb2000, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Basic Member Basic Member

May 24, 2017
    My take, we're at the mercy of the "Mad King" and we get whatever is dropped from the top of the wall purely for entertainment purposes :D

ctrsurf likes this.
  2. evltcat

evltcat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2011
    I'm going to get Greedy... #SEWEE
    I'd faint dead away if Jerry did a satin set: TGM, TG, TGLB, TGP!

Oh my fluttering heart! :eek: --- :D

hydeinmind likes this.
  3. ctrsurf

ctrsurf

Feb 1, 2012
    I am an optimist and YUUUGE TG fan, but my wild guess is NO! My reasoning: I've heard rumored from more seasoned hogs than I that Jerry has been known to not release models that he's been overly harassed about (an attitude I can respect), and yes I am aware that he has catered to squealings of the herd at times... If I were Jerry I wouldn't release it, but instead surprise people and trickle em out here n there, like they did in the grab bags, maybe at shows etc... just because!:cool:

4. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    This would make my year and bankrupt me at the same time. Love the idea!:thumbsup:

evltcat likes this.
  5. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    I would love to see it offered now, but my guess is no. My reasoning is that it's too close to the end of the coated tglb offerings. Though they seem to be an extremely sought after blade, partially due to TWD tv show, but also bc its just so unique w the milled out tang and such. I've never come across anything quite like it. One would think it would be a great time to release it w the popularity the blade currently enjoys, but as eluded to above, I'm not so sure Busse is motivated by the market demand for his blades and in fact drives demand based on performance and limited availability of his product.

6. MADDMAN

MADDMAN Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2010
    All things considered; it's rarely a bad decision from a business standpoint--to strike while the iron is hot...

hydeinmind likes this.
  7. fromABACUStoPC

fromABACUStoPC

Dec 15, 2009
    TGLB was introduced over 5 years ago, personally I think it's not a short period of time for those who've been waiting for a LE version since then, but of course I understand it's all up to Bussse to decide when to make that happen. I get it that making a TGLB LE is probably gonna be more time consuming than making other LE models since the blood groove on both sides of the blade requires extra time to hand apply for a satin finish, but there's no doubt this gonna be one of the hottest/most amazing Busse offerings ever. BTW I agree with Hydeinmind that this may not happen in the OP2W2 ... to me it seems just too good to happen right now:(

hydeinmind likes this.
  8. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    For Realz Douh!!!

IMG_3146.JPG

ctrsurf likes this.
  9. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    IMG_3147.JPG IMG_3150.JPG
    IMG_3148.JPG
    IMG_3151.JPG
    IMG_3152.JPG

ctrsurf, ExtraBaconPlease and stjones like this.
  10. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Hell I'll live under an overpass then idk. Be wearing a black garbage bag poncho and pushing a shopping cart full of satin TG variants around though!!! :Do_O

evltcat likes this.
  11. stjones

stjones Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 23, 2010
    IMG_0286.JPG

hydeinmind and Ruckizha like this.
  12. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Can we take this as a +1 release the thing now plz or as no probably not yet prediction? :)

13. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    IMG_3156.PNG

stjones likes this.
  14. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    The TGLBLE has a choil! ;) Just sayin:D

stjones likes this.
  15. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Basic Member Basic Member

May 24, 2017
    The BESTEST choil ever designed by a famous Ohio genius, read about him in a book on the founders of the greatest nation ever and their genius fusion of weaponry and art. Too bad that guy isn't around to make those knives today I tell ya cause if he were, wowzer! wouldn't that be incredible :rolleyes: , that's somehting I could drink to for sure.....Oh the daydreams one can have ....:(

hydeinmind likes this.
  16. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator Pirate

Apr 23, 2005
    Grab Bag release ;)

hydeinmind, duramax and ctrsurf like this.
  17. stjones

stjones Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 23, 2010
    To the top so Jerry and crew can find it no matter how drunk they is!!

Bring it Bossman!!!

hydeinmind likes this.
  18. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Oh my goodness that would be so cruel. I'm planning on passing on grab bags to save up for these. :oops: You think that if they are they would be offered on the website afterwards also? BT6 wasn't though was it? :( This is the stuff bad dreams are made of haha lol.