Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

Hyde, you ready to start the "Go Fund Me" account "Busse Booze Bribe for TGLB LE" yet?

Got $100 says someone gets this in a bag as a tease because something will be coming- If it doesn't show up in a bag.....well, there's always 2 weeks from now .... HAHAHAHAHA... couldn't hold it longer than that.

I'm soo in brother! :thumbsup::thumbsup:Bribes get shyt done in this world so why not this too!?! Plus I don't know, but I've been told, Jerry is partial to Johnnie Walker Blue Label! ;):D

If we say please will that help?

I think we passed that marker and are at all in begging because if it doesn't happen now it's not going to happen for oh... O2WP3 You know how long 2 weeks is, imagine 2 years? :eek:

Jerry eluded to something "lightweight" and that "he's on it" in the "hiking the Appalachian trail" thread!!! :eek: Check it out on page two right now. I have been praying that's a nod or a wink wink towards the TGLBLE! And yes, I did ask him nicely and beg him also in that thread as well! ;)

Jerry eluded to something "lightweight" and that "he's on it" in the "hiking the Appalachian trail" thread!!! :eek: Check it out on page two right now. I have been praying that's a nod or a wink wink towards the TGLBLE! And yes, I did ask him nicely and beg him also in that thread as well! ;)

Very interesting. Maybe an even lighter TGLB?

This?

We have a Winner!!!

To celebrate our 35th Anniversary we are offering a Very Limited Special Edition Team Gemini in A2 tool steel.

A2 is the steel that we used almost exclusively for our large combat knives for 15 years until 1998 when we switched to INFI.

Congrats and let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

We have a Winner!!!

To celebrate our 35th Anniversary we are offering a Very Limited Special Edition Team Gemini in A2 tool steel.

A2 is the steel that we used almost exclusively for our large combat knives for 15 years until 1998 when we switched to INFI.

Congrats and let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

HAH HWOOOH SNAP!!!! :D:p

hmmmm....coated A2 and a little short, must be the early show....we are on the right track!

Last edited:
Back