Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

Stripped nekkid... and clipped... I'll just leave this here...

2usig4g.jpg

Now that is one great looking blade!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh that company has no shame at all- they copy it all - there's another one too, can't remember the name that copies all the Busse stuff but they are in the states and I imagine the bossman knows all about them - they don't try to hide it either.

Guess Busse better put out the TGLBLE soon then so these guys stop trying to beat them to the punch. ;):D:cool:

Guess Busse better put out the TGLBLE soon then so these guys stop trying to beat them to the punch. ;):D:cool:
A Leader Leads and posers follow! kind of like what you leave behind for the buzzards, not long before the maggots move in!

I've been known to throw rocks at a hornets nest cause what happens when you hit it is a lot more exciting than staring at it wondering "what if"

Lmao that too funny bro I’ve done that very thing! As a younger man of course, but had to haul ass down the side of a mountain w a buddy him in front and me picking up peace’s of his fishing pole that we’re falling out of his pack as we were both falling down the mountainside lol. Only got stung once each lol:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

^ I’m sure though that if I had had a Busse TGLBLE to defend myself on that day there would have been no need to run, for the wasps would have been totally blinded by the satiny goodness of the the TGLBLE! :cool::D...just sayin :rolleyes:

LELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELE

TGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTG

Back