• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

JG Scout --- JWS --- Graham Fixed

Few for sale Today, but first the fun stuff:

All payments are to be Paypal or EMT. Packages are sent via Canada Post with Tracking. If you feel I misrepresented an item, I will gladly refund you when the item returns to me in same condition. You will have within 3 days of arrival to your door to decide (and return postage will be on your dime).

To be 100% clear - shipping is from Canada. Prices are OBRO and include Shipping and Fees. Shipping out By Wed Next week. VIDEOS on request.

Email for best results: RyeGuyCarby at Gmail dot com

Album: https://imgur.com/a/Ai6Or

JG Scout w/Mokuti Clip: $780 USD --- $1000 CAD

- BNIB from Jason's latest run. I asked him for a stronger Detent that he normally runs on the Scouts and he was happy to oblige. It snaps out like a whip and closes like a Norseman. Perfect condition.

Not much else to say, this thing is amazing, I'll be sad to let it go, but happy if it finds its way into loving hands.

s2eoqNR.jpg

------------

JWS Model SD-2 #05: $475 USD --- $610 CAD GONE

- compact package of what is likely the best fit and finish you'll get by a truly handmade knife (no CNC). The lockup sound is crisp and opens as smoothly as any Sebenza I've handled. Ti Bolsters with countered textured G-10. For a small knife (3") it fits great in the hand. He builds his knifes with a similar philosophy as Emerson in regards to intentional closing, so the lockbar strength and Detent are adjusted to not allow it to fall under it's weight. It's not a con in my mind, but just something I thought you should be aware of. S35VN steel.

s4Kx3de.jpg

------------

Graham Fixed Razel w/ sheath: $375 USD --- $482 CAD $OLD

- Here's one you won't see that often. CPM-154, Deeply hollow ground with a slight belly 2" blade length with 2 edges. Polished and contured Jade G-10 that has the look and feel of C.F. Bronze tube and pins with some patina from pocket carry. Includes a Paul Long pocket sheath.

59OTCmr.jpg

----------

Last edited:
Back