1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

JG Scout --- JWS --- Graham Fixed

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by Ryeguycarby, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Ryeguycarby

Ryeguycarby

May 3, 2015
    Few for sale Today, but first the fun stuff:

All payments are to be Paypal or EMT. Packages are sent via Canada Post with Tracking. If you feel I misrepresented an item, I will gladly refund you when the item returns to me in same condition. You will have within 3 days of arrival to your door to decide (and return postage will be on your dime).

To be 100% clear - shipping is from Canada. Prices are OBRO and include Shipping and Fees. Shipping out By Wed Next week. VIDEOS on request.

Email for best results: RyeGuyCarby at Gmail dot com

Album: https://imgur.com/a/Ai6Or

JG Scout w/Mokuti Clip: $780 USD --- $1000 CAD

- BNIB from Jason's latest run. I asked him for a stronger Detent that he normally runs on the Scouts and he was happy to oblige. It snaps out like a whip and closes like a Norseman. Perfect condition.

Not much else to say, this thing is amazing, I'll be sad to let it go, but happy if it finds its way into loving hands.

[​IMG]
    ------------

JWS Model SD-2 #05: $475 USD --- $610 CAD GONE

- compact package of what is likely the best fit and finish you'll get by a truly handmade knife (no CNC). The lockup sound is crisp and opens as smoothly as any Sebenza I've handled. Ti Bolsters with countered textured G-10. For a small knife (3") it fits great in the hand. He builds his knifes with a similar philosophy as Emerson in regards to intentional closing, so the lockbar strength and Detent are adjusted to not allow it to fall under it's weight. It's not a con in my mind, but just something I thought you should be aware of. S35VN steel.

[​IMG]
    ------------

Graham Fixed Razel w/ sheath: $375 USD --- $482 CAD $OLD

- Here's one you won't see that often. CPM-154, Deeply hollow ground with a slight belly 2" blade length with 2 edges. Polished and contured Jade G-10 that has the look and feel of C.F. Bronze tube and pins with some patina from pocket carry. Includes a Paul Long pocket sheath.

[​IMG]
    ----------

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  2. CampCo

CampCo

Dec 5, 2017
    I'll take the Graham. Sending email now.

3. Ryeguycarby

Ryeguycarby

May 3, 2015
    Replied and SPF!

4. Ryeguycarby

Ryeguycarby

May 3, 2015
    AAAAANND Sold!

5. Woodsteel23

Woodsteel23

Jan 13, 2015
    Email sent