1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Jim Elliott Custom folder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by skypilot7103, May 29, 2019.

1. skypilot7103

skypilot7103 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
    Bmgillum and Dawkind like this.
  2. on_the_edge

on_the_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Any warping of the maple scale away from the liner? It looks like that is what I am seeing in the next to last pic.

3. skypilot7103

skypilot7103 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2010
    No Warping it is the way Jim ground that side of the burl scale. I can take a picture of the end to show what I am describing if requested thanks for your input. I have not found the perfect knife yet but I know that Jim really tried on this one and it is better than anything that I could have made.

Last edited: May 30, 2019