JK EDC thread

Very nice Woodenchicken, the slim neck and fieldmate are two edc knives from john I have wanted to try for a long time and haven't, now there posted in a row right next to each other, maybe it's a sign :)

me, again, today:

e41ebbd8c78f7edd78272be53db2b1d3_zpsc8b7c447.jpg

9095e1de97c02b01aed38f97032b702b_zps45834b72.jpg

Thank you! I love that little blade. Been carrying it a lot lately. I like the sheath as well, I love the mini pocket for the SAK. Those two make a great pair.

A knife as old as me seemed appropriate for today:

Meet my Case texas Jack bought by my wife for em last year, born in 1984

Also I'm back to the Iris knife :)

Father`s Day EDC, an Engraved Buck 112 I got from wolf-man 12 in the gift exchange.

that's stunning, John, nice switching it up :)

I just have my ebony TK and wenger sak on me today

So you really ARE starting to carry your treasures. Good for you!

Jeff

Very nice Woodenchicken, the slim neck and fieldmate are two edc knives from john I have wanted to try for a long time and haven't, now there posted in a row right next to each other, maybe it's a sign :)

me, again, today:

If you want to try my K Fieldmate, let me know. I'll send it down to you to try out. I mean, it IS called Kentucky Fieldmate.....

If you want to try my K Fieldmate, let me know. I'll send it down to you to try out. I mean, it IS called Kentucky Fieldmate.....

Thanks, I actually got to try one from the generosity of Outdoorsfan once, lovely edc,

nice set you you have there to :)

While knives are heat treating, I`m going to take Maggie for a walk on the forest preserve trails. Knife of the day is my extra Farmer, a gift from TPVT.

That Iris is really catching my eye lately. Probably a silly question but how does she cut, KYEnglish? Any action photos....?

Back