JK Fantasy Football League 2016

Tom Brady! My guy!
31 fantasy points when I needed them!
Good Trye, but Goodbye Aardvarks! Sorry, but you got in the way!
Look out Honey Badgers!
On to the semi finals!
Goofy Ridge Stadium "The Mud Hole On the Slough" will be rockin'!! ( think I have home field, which, by the way, next year should have a point or two (or 3) advantage.)

[video=youtube;x1iSkM0K-Ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1iSkM0K-Ms&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Oh yeah! Well MY Injured RB (Forte) only scored 3 points! But I have Lamar Miller to play, ha!

Keep me in mind for next season please?

Certainly will!

Now is also a good time for anyone to make suggestions on changes to the league.
-Is PPR scoring still working for everyone?
-get rid of kickers?
-anyone want to make another flex spot,
-3 wrs?
-anything?

If you have any ideas on how to make it more fun, competitive or trash talk ridden I think we'd like to hear them :thumbup:

Speaking of next year, so long as the league hasn't come to it's senses and appointed a new commissioner by then, I follow the same pattern.

All current owners will get an email several weeks or months (depending on how eager I am) before the season starts (and I'll post a new thread in the Jk forum - pending permission from John) If you have a team, that is your team, so please keep track even if it's only to let me know you're not returning so I can trya nd fill the spot ASAP.

Once I know how many returning owners we have to start I will:

1. Try to fill any empty spots (hopefully none) and shill for new owners (we need an even number so we need 10, 12, 14 ect)

(I'll use look back here and find anyone who mentioned having an interest an email about open spots or possibly adding new teams)

2. Ask for feedback on the best draft date for everyone (it's a live draft every year, because that's the fun part!)

3. Set draft date and fee deadline

OK, i'LL START
12 TEAMS
$25 ENTRY FEE =$300 POT, WINNER GETS $200 KNIFE, 2ND AND THIRD PLACE EACH GET $50 KNIFE CREDITS, OR K TOOLS
I NO LONGER LIKE PPR- LET'S PUT TO VOTE
ALL TEAM OWNERS MUST BE PROUD JK SUPPORTERS BY START OF SEASON
2 WEEK LONG CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, WINNER IS BEST SCORE FROM BOTH WEEKS COMBINED
REMOVE KICKERS
ADD A QB2

TAKE AWAY ANDY'S CHEAT SHEETS ON DRAFT DAY!
NEW NECK TIE FOR COMISH WITH A CLIP, BOWTIE MAYBE

OK, i'LL START
12 TEAMS. Sounds good if we have the interest
$25 ENTRY FEE =$300 POT, WINNER GETS $200 KNIFE, 2ND AND THIRD PLACE EACH GET $50 KNIFE CREDITS, OR K TOOLS I second this idea; let's spread the love a little and the extra $5 upfront is reasonable
I NO LONGER LIKE PPR- LET'S PUT TO VOTE No stong opinion here
ALL TEAM OWNERS MUST BE PROUD JK SUPPORTERS BY START OF SEASON Yes
REMOVE KICKERS
ADD A QB2 No opinion either way on these, but I'm fine with the will of the group

I'll add that draft order should be in alphabetic order based on the mascot. :D

I like most of Brad's ideas - 12 teams etc - I like the PPR scoring - although I know some purists don't like touches to equal points.

I don't mind a second QB - that would be tight in a 12 team league, and 12 teams would also lower the overall scores.

In some other leagues you have to choose a franchise player, and that player is your tie-breaker, and he has to be in the lineup to count.

Also - in other leagues there are fees for waiver wire pickups - that prevents guys from moving players all over, and encourages trades as the free agent pickup is a couple bucks whereas a trade is no fee.

I love the Proud Supporter idea too. Brad I wish we lived a little closer, I bet we would get to the bottom of things, and bottles, frequently.

best

mqqn

And then there were two.

The Jabs had a rough week of it - even the kicker had trouble - great run at the season though, Mr. Stone!

Glen put up a good fight against Brad, but fell a little short with Brad putting up some great numbers.

So - the championship comes down to Goofy Ridge Runners at It Ertz When Eifert.

Should be a great matchup!! Good luck, Runners!

best

mqqn

Runners of Goofy Ridge vs The Eiferts of Ertz............Art vs Science...yin vs yang...good vs evil....should be a classic
clash !
I love the battle within the battle....the race to achieve the lowest ESPN projection prior to final lineup...having trouble keeping up (down) on that! Good luck to all, this was a fun season for me.

PS We only have 3 of the 10 Team Owners voting on the PPR for 2017 initiative. Please go to League home page, look to the right and VOTE! There are several other items that need to be voted on .

Last edited:
OK, i'LL START
12 TEAMS
$25 ENTRY FEE =$300 POT, WINNER GETS $200 KNIFE, 2ND AND THIRD PLACE EACH GET $50 KNIFE CREDITS, OR K TOOLS
I NO LONGER LIKE PPR- LET'S PUT TO VOTE
ALL TEAM OWNERS MUST BE PROUD JK SUPPORTERS BY START OF SEASON
REMOVE KICKERS
ADD A QB2

I'm OK with the $25 entry fee
For PPR maybe lets do the .5 point per touch (split the difference)
12 teams is fine if we can get the people, If I remember correctly we barely got the 10 for this season
Team owners required to be proud JK supporters makes sense as it is the JK FFL
I'm open with the 2 game championship but then you might fall into that last game trap where teams sit players before the real play-offs
instead of a QB2 how about another flex spot where you could also add a QB along with a RB or WR?

Back