JK Fantasy Football sign up thread

Hey everybody, it's time for me to win another knife from you all :D

Training camps are starting up and it's about time we get it going.

Unfortnaley Andy will be too busy this year to commish, that's the problem with talented and successful friends, they get busy! I don't think I can screw it up too badly as long as he is only an email away.

So who's in again this year? We have 2 empty teams now because Maggie and Andy both won't be able to play so post below if you want to take one of our open teams as well.

Details:

The league is on ESPN.

- Redraft league with 1qb, 2 rbs, 2wrs, 1 te, DST, K and a flex
- Unlimited wavier wire moves (wavier wire order based on the team rankings, first week will be reverse of draft order I believe)
- Snaked draft
- Random draft order
- Live draft (date to be set after everyone's on board and can say there piece about the best time and date) but you can e auto drafted if you prefer, I think you can even set your priority settings so the auto draft knows who you like better.

also

- Unlimited access to tarsh talking both on the games page, on the espn message board and - within forum rules and spirit - here on the jk forum
- Free license to thank John for letting us do this on his forum and for such great prizes (see below for evidence)

The prize:

Last years prize, and proff the best team wins...:)rolleyes:)

DSC04031.JPG

This year you have a choice... Get the money off a JK knife or your choice, work out the order with John as you see fit and the money in the kitty gets used towards that cost.

Sounds good?

Is everybody okay with a $20 entry fee?

So who is in? Bold means you've confirms or taken over a team.

1. RSSAJS
2. Honey badgers (Glen)
3. ripemdry (Brett)
4. ME (kyenglish)
5. Stoney's Jabronis (bob)
6. Young curmudgeon
7. Snapper81
8. Jackhammer (Jack)
9. Rarnott40
10. Dakota Beagles (Brad)

Please send fees to my paypal (pahoward@hotmail.co.uk)

Green = paid

Draft Time

Wednesday 9th September at 8pm EST

Last edited:
If there is a spot available I'll get in. I would use the auto draft feature so any time and date would be good.

cool, thanks guys, Rssajs, send me your email address if you could. ONce we get a full completemnt i think I can send out invites through the site to make it simple to get in.

Just did a mock draft on ESPN, I guess I'm getting excited! Din't get Tebow,

Just did a mock draft on ESPN, I guess I'm getting excited! Din't get Tebow,

Sorry about that, maybe you'll get the 1st pick and won't have to worry about snagging him later in the real draft :)

I did a mock to, must be the season :)

Yah sure, count me in again!

Honey Badger don't care, ya know...

we have two open spots plus two teams that need to check in or check out, anyone know a guy or gal?

3 more spots left, invitations have been sen tout, let me know if you didn't get one.

If anybody thinks a straight cash prize of $200 would be better, let's hear it. John has made the sugegstion so thought I'd throw it out there.

Nice of John to make the suggestion, however we are using his forum and there is no percentage in it for him if we take the money, so I vote for him to make the knife.

Back