JK Fantasy Football sign up thread

6 of one or half-a-dozen of another. But my vote is for the knife. I wouldn't play for a chance to win $200, but I'll throw in my lot for a chance at $200 worth of JK knives. That actually sounds silly when I read it outloud.

who is holding the funds? I can send the 20 via PP, just let me know where to send. thanks

i will hold the funds, i was waiting til be ahad a full league before taking any fees though.

Give me knife or give me death
My lack of religion prohibits me from playing for money
Yes, I am a blood relation to Patrick Henry so I am allowed to paraphrase

once again:I'll only Play for a JK

So. As good to me. We need three more to play. Might be able to outside my wife to take a team, but it'd be a hard sell. Like knives I don't know many people I. Real life interested in Korea on ESPN or ffl :(

Definitely agree that the prize money should be tied to JK knife, otherwise it's just some random FFL.

After all, it is the "JK Fantasy Football League"

I spoke to Robert (M Mather) and I believe he will be re-uping.
Can we put out a call for players in the GENERAL forum catagory?

I spoke to Robert (M Mather) and I believe he will be re-uping.
Can we put out a call for players in the GENERAL forum catagory?

great! but I'll need him to check in and send me his email address. thanks for finding him.

We need two more. Someone will have to be a complete owner of Andy's team because we can't seem to remove him as the creator of the league. Shod mean anything since any won't interfere with the team.

Okay we need 1 more for a 10 team league, they will have to take over andys team as a second owner (in name only) and then we can talk draft time, getting close!

Good news everyone, we have 10 teams, say hello to Brain, ripemdry, from here on the forum.

It's time to send fees to paypal (pahoward@hotmail.co.uk) and pick a draft date and time. So who are there days in the week that betetr for anyone?

Last edited:
Back