JK Toby's Knife (formerly-I got a package in the mail today...)

That's a beauty!!
Simple yet elegant and looks very natural in the KY countryside.

love the toby's knife KYenglish. i was hoping you were going to post some pics of it when you got it. i guess you did. enjoy your new knife.

i got a custom order in with john for june. and i told him that your ziricote handle may have me reconsidering my walnut choice (or ironwood). it looks great.

thanks for the "help." ;)

Sorry for the "help, ;), I'm a big fan of the Zircote, and walnut was my next choice, so I know what your going through :)

That's a beauty!!
Simple yet elegant and looks very natural in the KY countryside.

Thanks

We went to Sky Bridge today, looks good there to:

handles the tradition package of English digestives, check
sky bridge (12).jpg
Looks good in front of a big drop, check
sky bridge (16).jpg
while on a rock, check
sky bridge (17).jpg
Apple, please - check
sky bridge (19).jpg
sticks into wood, check
sky bridge (24).jpg

I know, i know i'll work it soon.

lol. yes...i'm really laughing out loud. great captions. check.

So...do you like it or what Peter? ;)

Thanks for the tease............:rolleyes:

lol. yes...i'm really laughing out loud. great captions. check.

You should see me whip it down every time it comes out of the sheath, my kids where no more then a yard away from me in every picture, I got some strange looks (to be fair I got a lot of pictures of them to :))

So...do you like it or what Peter? ;)

Thanks for the tease............:rolleyes:

I still haven't made up my mind yet, :D

I'm all set, where we going today, boys?
100_8684.JPG

Wrong time, wrong place, and turns out the reel developed a problem in storage, still at least they met:
JK+TK+(2).JPG

Also, we got a great sunset tonight:
100_8697.JPG

100_8699.JPG

love the pics and commentary KYenglish ... keep 'em coming!

(though, i am sorry to hear of the problems today).

That's TPVT, can't help myself, and no worries, that kind of problem i can handle, gives me a chance to take something apart and figure out how it works, or not and ruin it, ho hum :D

The problem is I keep getting distracted from everything I'm doing because everything is a picture opportunity, :)

which reminds me of an old joke, how do you make an Englishman look stupid?
IMAG0618.JPG

Ask him a question, ha.
IMAG0621.JPG

IMAG0624.JPG

which reminds me of an old joke, how do you make an Englishman look stupid?

Ask him a question, ha.

you're killing me over here. i have a friend of a friend who is a brit. i am totally going to tell him that one (he'll appreciate it). thanks!

Thought'd I'd share a recipy with you all in case you were hungry for somethi difficult, now i have to warn you it gets a little intricate, and it looks like my camera has seen the last of it's best days because it rejects anythign other then natural light from around 11am to 3pm. But here we go.
Chicken Korma
Step 1: Take one JK TK and add chicken
IMAG0653.JPG

Step 2: Cook chicken and add this stuff
IMAG0660.JPG

Step 3: eat
IMAG0662.JPG

Shameless excuse for knife pictures? how dare you, sir, this is an honest post designed to help anyone who wants to cook curry, it's not my fault the knife just happened to be around every time I took a picture. Now good day.

Last edited:
Back