JK Toby's Knife (formerly-I got a package in the mail today...)

We went on a hike today, just a short walk really, anyway, it's been real hot here lately and just this week had 2 storms which has brought the temp down a little an some much needed water,
104_0070.jpg

JK TK was in attendance as well as bag lightly packed with stuff relatively unneeded for this kind of walk
104_0054.jpg

Saw some cool colors and stuff
104_0058.jpg

creek's still mostly dried up and the water fall well....
104_0062.jpg

104_0064.jpg

Saw a lot of life in the pools and creek but this was the only little guy I could snap a pick of
104_0060.jpg

104_0067.jpg

I liked the look of this log
104_0068.jpg

and this
104_0083.jpg

Mushrooms...yeah (I know enough to leave any mushroom the heck alone, don't worry :))
104_0084.jpg

It was Toby's birthday yesterday so we baked a cake as well...nobody ever said I was a chef

hope the pictures work this time, :p

Last edited:
Hey KYe. can't see the pics. i tried to load 'em up manually and it says page not found. :( You know how much i like your pics! :D

glad you got a chance to get out.

And, happy birthday to Toby!

Don't know what happened there, I'll try and fix it now

Hey KYe. can't see the pics. i tried to load 'em up manually and it says page not found. :( You know how much i like your pics! :D

glad you got a chance to get out.

And, happy birthday to Toby!

Been too long, thing is it doesn't live a glamorous life anymore, it just sits on my belt back there and comes out when I need to cut something, it's like it's a tool or something :p

104_0462.jpg

I've started playing with effects, don' know why, kinda like 'em though
104_0462-1.jpg

104_0464-1.jpg

Good news is I'm going to get a zirote firesteel in September to match it and stop steeling the maple burl one from my fire kit, :)

Last edited:
a-ha! i've missed seeing the TK around. thanks for the pics.

Found some cool thing while cleaning out some stuff for a yard sale, including some vintage toy guns (one was a cassidy hopalong!) and a roy rogers holster :p, I'm also carrying a case sodbuster jr thats as old as me in honor of the traditional forums "knife of the month"
104_0542.jpg

104_0541.jpg

104_0536.jpg

104_0533.jpg

Ah man, love those vintage toy guns. That's a dandy knife you got there. Looks like a great bushcrafter and slicer.

Thanks Junglas,

I like it, it's a bit small for most peoples bushcraft needs I guess (6 3/4 overall) but I think it could get you through most things, one day I'll have to try and put that to the test :)

FYI I found these pics for a size comparison:
100_9033.jpg
100_9034.jpg

Ah man, love those vintage toy guns. That's a dandy knife you got there. Looks like a great bushcrafter and slicer.

wow...like the fence in the background too. as i said in the other post....these are great pics. very good. :thumbup:

Me too!

Nice!

best

mqqn

Number 2 here has been pulling kitchen duty and I realized today i have to clean up the scales a little, :) they still look good together though I think
104_0772.jpg

104_0771.jpg

104_0770.jpg

this one is my wife's really, but I'm normally the one cooking of late...the knife has nothing o do with the it, i swear

I'm looking forward to using my TK V2.0 in the kitchen as well.

Jeff

Back