JK Toby's Knife (formerly-I got a package in the mail today...)

Thanks guys, I really enjoy being able to share this stuff with you guys and look though the pics myself, our pictures usually get stored here and there and I lose track after a while, so this is great for me to.

We had a blast although I now feel like I was run over by a truck, dang theme parks :p, kids had a blast.

Hi all,

not sure how much I'm going to be around over the next few weeks got a bunch to deal with work/home and more, so thought I'd post here with a few pictures and say so, I'll be around so email might be quicker but I'l stop by when I can, I've got a few home projects to keep me busy in the incoming LRK plus, hopefuly i'll have progress enxt time I sees ya.

For now here's a few shots to go out on for a while - size comparisons include knives not made by JK, but they try hard anyway :p, apologies:
IMAG0249.JPG
IMAG0201.JPG
IMAG0204.JPG
IMAG0205.JPG
IMAG0209.JPG

And an older fried I've still got plenty of love for:
IMAG0212.JPG
IMAG0215.JPG
IMAG0228.JPG

if you can't tell I'm going a little para cord mad, almost all of them have it on as of now, it's fun to do while waiting, driving or generally sitting around I've re-discovered. Especially liking the short landyards on saks, anywho

Have fun, play with knives, thanks you all so much

I got another package in the mail today, looks what's back home (likely to be on here less and less for a few weeks but I'm trying :) )

IMAG0283.JPG

IMAG0285.JPG

103_9547.jpg
Tonight the Jk toby's knife mostly helped me make a midnight snack and the dogs two, what can I saw we were to hungry to take the picture first

IMAG0291.jpg
you know your getting cabin fever when...even worse I broke out my eldest's (now 5) from the memory box and did it to his as well.

I think that is the first pacifier with a paracord lanyard I have seen.

Start em young!

best

mqqn

I think that is the first pacifier with a paracord lanyard I have seen.

Start em young!

best

mqqn

Damn right, :D

can't believe I'm the first one, but I'm glad to patent it if so :p

Today's picture, how (not?) to cut a water melon:

103_9572.JPG

Attachments

• 103_9572.JPG
    103_9572.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
I'll be getting my Toby's Knife next week,can't wait to cut something with it.

A lot of my photo time is being akne up with the LRK project right now but I still sap a few of the JKTK, here's one found lucrking iwth my fathers day photos - they like to play hide and seek :p
103_9805.jpg

Saying goodbye to the LRK plus off to Rick for it's new sheath,
104_0024.jpg

On the newly built front porch, before staining, well, it did help after all
104_0022.jpg

i've been missing the TK! thanks for the pics KYe. congrats on the deck. and looking forward to seeing the sheath.

Cool pics - need a better shot of that new porch - looks like a nice one! Hopefully you don't have to do your staining work until it cools of a little!

best

mqqn

Cool pics - need a better shot of that new porch - looks like a nice one! Hopefully you don't have to do your staining work until it cools of a little!

best

mqqn

I'l try my best, it'd be nice if it cools anytime soon, seriously, phew, it's baking lunch on the hood weather here

104_0037.jpg

nice picture!

best

mqqn

Back