Jogging Knife

I'm looking for a light weight folder (under 3oz) to put in my pocket while jogging. It should be small in blade length as well (around 3") - I don't really like running while my pockets are jangling around. I have considered a neck knife, but have ruled out that option. What do you guys/gals carry when you work out/run? Thanks in advance!

How about a Ka-Bar Dozier? Lacking liners, the weight is minimal and considering the price, it's not a big deal if it happens to slip out of your pocket while jogging. Also, as it's stainless, sweat won't cause it to rust.

Kershaw Skyline - blade may be a little longer but knife is lightwieght and an incredible value.
CRKT Contrail - Was on sale a couple years ago for cheap ! G10 , good steel , made in Italy and very lightwieght.

Spyderco Salt 1 knife, it's the ultralight rustproof version of the Delica which might be the most popular 3" folder around.

I alternate between the Endura-sized Pacific Salt in plain edge, and the serrated Tasman Salt hawkbill for most of my EDC.

Good suggestions, but like Pie said the cost of the Dozier is a great benefit. The 530 might be my next EDC purchase though :)

+1 on the Ka-Bar Dozier.

my sebenza now, but i have also used the bm 710 and mini skirmish. I personally never noticed them and still dont. I don't wear really tight jogging shorts though

+2 on the Native, I have one and have carried it IWB while running, don't even know it's there. Never had a rust issue with it. Any of the smaller FRN Spydies would work nice, if rust is a concern go with a Tasman Salt. Lots of good choices mentioned above :thumbup:

Back