• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

John Ferguson @ Chief's Cutlery

I just received my LCC D/A from John today. I have to say, he provided one of the best services around. I am very please with his services and highly recommend him . I will continue to do business with him in the future. He is one person you can trust. A+++

I'll throw more kudos in for Chief. I'm sure it's no secret to many forum members but buying from Chief is more like buying from a trusted friend than a dealer. Being a knife enthusiast himself, you can be sure the knife you get has been inspected to insure that lock up and finish are top knotch. I also just received my new LCC DA today and was very pleased with my whole experience with this transaction.

Martin

Martin and Allan,

It is very kind of both of you to speak highly of me when by my standards I was late shipping to you both due to being away from home for a couple of days. Hope I was able to make up for the delay. Thanks to you both!

Sincerely,
John

Back