John Lloyd Knives

Quite an eclectic collection Clutch. I think that fella makes a new pattern every day,he doesn't get bored.

Wish I had just 3... or maybe 4,or 5. :):):thumbup:

Great guy,philanthropist,and custom knife maker. Thanks Duncan for starting this thread,but he probably needs at least a couple more.

Gorgeous, Clutch, incredibly jealous of that collection, what a prime example of John's versatility.

Here are my two beauties from the master:

Thanks for the comments everyone.
Nice stag Andrew! John certainly is all over the place in style and materials. That's just one of the reasons I'm so in awe of his work.

Mark

Well I dont know why my other pics didn't work. Here's my dog leg jack in carbon fiber and damascus.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427541492.711079.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427541516.874968.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427541532.641605.jpg

5 5/8" giant. John told me he made six or eight of these and that several went to ranchers in Mexico. They use them to ...modify:eek:...boy goats, Yikes!

Enjoy it Mark but please be careful with that knife ;) Not your ordinary toothpick there :thumbup:

Will do Vince! I agree, it's extraordinary to say the very least! John hit a Babe Ruth sized home run with this one.

Thank you very much hokiewise.
Thanks for helping keep John in business.:) That toothpick is amazing, great knife.

I just wonder how many , lots I'd say , knives John has given away; just to the Mexican people around the Lareto area.:thumbup:

Back