John Lloyd Knives

Alan..... WOW!!!

That stag is phenomenal!
Thank you. Five years or so ago I found this forum while looking for info on a knife I'd picked up. The more I read, the more I bought, the more I liked until here I am. Compliments ensued on my choices which got me where I am. I was an antiques/collectibles dealer for many years and as the saying goes "collect what you like and not what you think will appreciate in value." I only have the porch to thank for my choices

This got a WOW from me too! Holy Smokes what a beautiful COLLECTION. Great taste Sir! :thumbsup:

Ray

Last edited:
Amazing collection there Alan!

This one just came in from Vince.. fossilized whale bone Native. The bone is incredible in person.. reminds me of something between creamy ivory and figured mammoth.. and since I love all things having to do with whales I really wanted this one. Got very lucky =)

979ED4F1-2EDD-4C01-A92E-42C424F07FCC_zpstj6cwpwc.jpeg

6B3DCEB8-1957-48FC-9131-8E3C96F22619_zpsvfslyvro.jpeg

Amazing collection there Alan!

This one just came in from Vince.. fossilized whale bone Native. The bone is incredible in person.. reminds me of something between creamy ivory and figured mammoth.. and since I love all things having to do with whales I really wanted this one. Got very lucky =)

979ED4F1-2EDD-4C01-A92E-42C424F07FCC_zpstj6cwpwc.jpeg

6B3DCEB8-1957-48FC-9131-8E3C96F22619_zpsvfslyvro.jpeg
Man o man that trip all my buttons...wow

Back