Just a Picture:

The good news being...

DIiMQ30.jpg

... I have the perfect knife for opening and cutting down boxes, in an unexpected setting.

This wee knife's pocket presence, perfection in application, and massive style points remind me of who I am and things that matter to me (including: hard-working men and women putting their own time and livelihoods on the line to create tools such as these-- the integrity of decision and execution), at a time when I am tempted to reel.

Whatever helps, helps.

Thank you.

~ P.

The good news being...

DIiMQ30.jpg

... I have the perfect knife for opening and cutting down boxes, in an unexpected setting.

This wee knife's pocket presence, perfection in application, and massive style points remind me of who I am and things that matter to me (including: hard-working men and women putting their own time and livelihoods on the line to create tools such as these-- the integrity of decision and execution), at a time when I am tempted to reel.

Whatever helps, helps.

Thank you.

~ P.
Awesome......box

The good news being...

DIiMQ30.jpg

Whatever helps, helps.

Thank you.

~ P.
sexy tool!!

A P.O. box for knife delivery, you really have this sorted out.
Have to!! This is from the beginning of this year and I have to say that it has changed substantially since then. But its crazy to say but I'm not sure how it has changed because most of these have been relocated for safe off-site storage with an undisclosed (life saver!) forum member here, until the divorce is finalized. I miss my knives :rolleyes: I need to re-inventory and update the snot out of my spreadsheet when they get home. On the flip side, I've been thinking that it could be time to clean house when they get home and sell some ... in the event that I find there are some that I haven't missed.

And this doesn't include folders :D

Beginning of 2018 (WHY does the Willy Nelson variant "All The Knives I've Loved Before" always get stuck in my head when I start looking through these pics???)
Collection Shot 2 1400.jpg

Here's Oct 2016, just for a comparison of changes
Fiddleback Family 2016-10-31 by Color.jpg

Oh! And in the 1st pic, the 3rd knife from the bottom in the far right column is my 1st Fiddleback (a green dyed curly maple Handyman) from Feb 2016 that I sold and then hunted down and bought back. It changed hands a couple times between my selling and buying it back too. :)

Back