Just a Walk in the Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold here too. It was actually down to 33 last night. :eek:

We'll have that tonight...maybe 38, actually. I left the windows open last night and that 45 degree wind woke me up since there aren't any blankets on our bed yet.

Hah, that will wake you up for sure. I closed the windows the other day and switched the thermostat so the furnace will run. It only runs a time or two at night and stays off all day, so thats not too bad.

You mean...it's NOT??? :eek: Damn!

We gotten down in the mid 40's at night, but the story today is the nasty weather coming. 50 mph winds, tornado watch, inches of rain.

yeah, advisories. I'd better go make sure the gutters are clear.
we basically have no tornado protocols in New England.

Weather is a changin'.

For the better, I think.

Moose

First cool night here last night too. I cant wait to turn off the AC and start using the fire place again.

I live in an extra hot part of Southern California and it's still plenty warm and sunny, actually past few days it's been summer level hot. Nice if you like the beach, not so much if your commuter car doesn't have working AC.

Should be getting a LM Wave tomorrow or day after, pretty stoked. Just gonna buy it at Target so I'll probably have to get the bit drivers kit separately online, I don't think Target sells the bits also just the Wave.

I don't know if you just want to get it in your hands sooner rather than later but they're a lot cheaper online down by the river.

I don't know if you just want to get it in your hands sooner rather than later but they're a lot cheaper online down by the river.

Last time I was at my Target they had a few of the MTs they carry on sale including Wave for so close to the online price that I don't mind just picking it up there. It is a few dollars more still but eh, at least this way I don't have to get surprised coming home from work to a girlfriend holding a shipping box asking 'What did you buy this time?" She doesn't care so much it's just annoying to explain haha.

A few dollars is worth not having to explain!

Out here, they're around 30% more at Target!

Yay! Love this.
Interestingly, I've gone BACK to real dairy from using mostly soymilk. WHOLE milk, homemade whole milk yogurt, etc.
The more we juice, the more I'm apt to eat a whole fruit instead of cookies. But damn, I love cookies... sauteed beet greens with garlic and salt? woah!

Unsweetened almond milk for me. Nom nom!

Just remembered I have a $50 Home Depot gift card, anyone know if Home Depot sells Leatherman products?

Just got a Leatherman Blast off of the exchange here and love it. A lot nicer than my Gerber that walked away from my toolbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back