Just finished this one up, pics added FFG Infidu sheaths

duramax

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Well here’s a sheath I finished up for a SK. I wanted to try some new ideas and practice a little at same time.

Here’s some pics

8BC281E6-937A-4565-8FC2-599C1156802A.jpeg D0FFFE62-32CF-474B-8394-3CA5C407F46D.jpeg 15CCA8FD-2501-4485-BE2E-53F9C739CAD7.jpeg

So it’s a modular sheath, with dual attachment points. Again was for trying things out. So the front piece is just an inlay. But it could’ve easily been made to carry second knife.
Was a fun build that I learned much from along the way :)

Previous sheaths for customer for FFG Infidu.
0EDC5FFA-EE80-4CFC-B404-B7A95B5D9601.jpeg B154AE1D-C22E-4457-AE1A-471F279A1DB7.jpeg CC1AC551-A5FB-48A8-B4A8-A2A66EDCC052.jpeg 540EBDD1-AA56-466C-A88F-E0E8DB3516E7.jpeg 4F41870B-7330-46FB-B005-88F4A88A5330.jpeg

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...tern-for-an-old-rat-ffg-rat-fits-too.1718262/

Last edited:
Pretty sweet!

I'm a ridiculously fussy guy and that sheath is ticking all of the boxes.

The design makes it easy to swap out the loop for a dangler.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you :) !!

Good eye ! That’s what I was going for. Wanted the rear attachment to be changeable for multiple carry types. The front piece for second knife or storage. I know I’m not the first sheath maker for this. But this is my first attempt at this type of sheath. I also was thinking that now if a customer wanted to. They could order multiple pieces for different setups or knives.

Awesome work. I had a similar idea with the black leather and blue stitching for my cousins HR2 with black and blue G10 handles but he decided to go with a kydex.

Awesome work. I had a similar idea with the black leather and blue stitching for my cousins HR2 with black and blue G10 handles but he decided to go with a kydex.

Thank you ! !
Ahhh we think alike :) I saw that kydex sheath , very nice work :thumbsup:

Well here’s a sheath I finished up for a SK. I wanted to try some new ideas and practice a little at same time.

Here’s some pics

View attachment 1301895 View attachment 1301896 View attachment 1301897

So it’s a modular sheath, with dual attachment points. Again was for trying things out. So the front piece is just an inlay. But it could’ve easily been made to carry second knife.
Was a fun build that I learned much from along the way :)
Nicely done. That looks high and tight. Like the haircut.

The inlay is a nice touch.

Very nice! I think it's about time for an ongoing thread in here, specifically dedicated to home made Busse/Kin sheaths.

Beauty work. They don't get any nicer than that.

Awesome! ... but, being that the SK is one of my favorites, of course I'm going to love it! and that sheath is built like a tank! Excellent work! and I love the color coordinating style~ extra icing :D
Ya know, all that blue is attractive at the moment seeing how I just got something that has a lot of blue...really digging that blue thread a lot :D:oops:

Beauty work. They don't get any nicer than that.

Thank you :) I appreciate it !!

Awesome! ... but, being that the SK is one of my favorites, of course I'm going to love it! and that sheath is built like a tank! Excellent work! and I love the color coordinating style~ extra icing :D
Ya know, all that blue is attractive at the moment seeing how I just got something that has a lot of blue...really digging that blue thread a lot :D:oops:

Thank you :)

Glad you like the blue thread :) The inlay is a blue / black leather that was dyed through. I was going to use snake skin. But I went with the blue / black combo.

Pics of Infidu sheaths added to top post.

Back