Just pix of knives

dHFecAV.jpg

In preparation for the mammoth tooth ban...I got this little devil. Bark River Essential in CPM20CV. They also make an M4 version as well

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452790967.195287.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1452790975.364068.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1452790983.418502.jpg

Thanks ! You were the first to encourage me after I commented on one of your RMDs. So, I kinda have you to blame..err..thank..for this particular addiction.

Lucks got nothin' to do w/ it.;)

I did get lucky on this one. A Hog knew I was looking for one and gave me a lead.

I havent put this down since I stripped it.

Sorry for the Busse addiction, and you're welcome. [emoji38]

They're banning mammoth also?

To stay on topic:

1nJBUjIl.jpg

I believe so on July 1st according to my local knife shop. I haven't verified this yet. But it looks a lot better on my knife than in a museum. This just came in today...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452805723.285457.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1452805730.656268.jpg

I keep a Swamp Rat Howlin' Rat in my bag for a last ditch knife, it's a tough little sucker I'd trust my life with, had a Chopweiler but it was so damn' pretty I had to trade it because I wouldn't have used it. But I do use the hell outta the HRLM.

Digging this blade. 01 or A2?
You kill the pics, man. Very awesome.
Patina secrets?

Thanks, brother! A2 on this one. It's BlackJack branded, but it was made by Bark River folks. I love the design of the 125's.

Anyhow, I have the Featherweight with me again today (didn't get out to the woods, though (new clients), so I had to improvise on the run):

As far as the patina on the 125, I did 30 minutes in distilled white vinegar, rinse in cold water and dry; yellow mustard applied as dots with Q-tips for 30 minutes, rinse and dry; and then repeat those steps a few hours later. Let air dry overnight out of the sheath. That's it.

Last edited:

[video=youtube;rgw26gQlQWw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgw26gQlQWw[/video]

Eh, whatever. If I'm not allowed to sell it at a loss... I'm probably not allowed to give it away either.

Your a somebody now Matt, worthy of attention, what's it say on your knuckles? Maybe not.

I'm gonna take my money elsewhere... contemplating buying the waved folding kerambit that Cold Steel makes.

Put a new MBX deep pocket clip and blue Ti LBS on
My Strider LEGO SnG [emoji106]🏻

That's the best minute and 36 seconds of butthurt I've ever seen.

Don't steal other people's hard work.

I'm waiting for a Cease And Desist letter :D

I'll frame it and hang it up in my bathroom.

Back