Just pix of knives

DzYeWQG.jpg

Pretty and "cute" knife but I haven't warmed up for it yet. Can't really find use for it other than carving.

A few of the pieces ive gone through in search of the optimal pikal blade. This is from early last year, if it were older, there would also be a Shivworks Disciple and a one-off from Mark Goldsworthy.

Bladesssssssss.jpg
#3 is a nasty looking blade! Love that it has a swedge going to the tip. Is the flat portion of the blade sharpened too? And mind telling me who made that one?

Old cell phone pic, But I made this out of an old old Cold Steel Thrower. 1084 with ramshorn scales affixed with epoxy and copper wire. Copper and silver smoking pipe. Brass and copper lighter. Sodalite, Silver, brass and copper necklace. I made these for my loveley wife in 2012.
Kris.jpg

Man I love that red scale on your 24, h.d. There's just something about the deepness of that Hinderer G10 color that speaks to me, and I'm just sold on the stock milled grip texture of their scales. Funny that I don't have more red in my collection as it's my favorite color. I really like the washed-out look of my MP-1 Micarta, which is today's carry...

7ySkFeP.jpg

...and the deep, almost burgundy of the G10 on my North Arm Skaha.

2Q9enAr.jpg

I'm still up in the air about the next Hinderer--HalfTrack, 3"XM, or Jurassic--but it'll have to be that red. Or maybe the red G10 BMK Proper. Or maybe....

Oh, here I go down the rabbit-hole again. :confused:

Back