Just pix of knives

24pjhhd.jpg

2m429gp.jpg

m8n4ex.jpg

e7eywj.jpg

I pulled out all my fluted Ti framelocks for a family photo last week that I posted at #12,452. I kept thinking that I left one out and realized that I hadn't given my F95T any consideration. Now that Shiro certainly is a favorite and has some real texture, though it's not really fluted per se. I should give that one it's day, though, so here's a Lion and a Turtle for your viewing pleasure--a nice pair from the other side of the pond.

P7JSuoX.jpg

Ue33FOQ.jpg

Nice looking Police, abbazaba abbazaba . I like that in G10. I occasionally give that model a little thought. How do you compare it to the Millie, which is one of my favorites? Does that one get much carry and use?

Nice looking Police, abbazaba abbazaba . I like that in G10. I occasionally give that model a little thought. How do you compare it to the Millie, which is one of my favorites? Does that one get much carry and use?

Just got it and only 24hrs into my first Police... It carries better than the Miltary, but is also a much thinner blade stock. Its an incredibly excellent design considering the size, but it is a SHIT TON OF BLADE. Seriously.

Carried it all day today doing everything from yard work to cheese and it its one hell of a cutter!

clNgy66.jpg

Back