Just some Gun and Knife Combo pictures...

I posted these over in gadgets, but thought I'd throw them up for some other gun and knife combos. These are just the pistols, but rifles are also quite welcome...I just don't have those pictures at hand:

BHP.jpg

CZP-01.jpg

DWCBOB.jpg

G23.jpg

CZ85.jpg

GP100.jpg

P1245.jpg

P220.jpg

P225.jpg

P228.jpg

ROCK6

only pic i have at present...when the izula was all clean n new looking...

izula1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
:rolleyes: Figures. Expensive knives and cheap guns.

:D Kidding. I'm a bit jealous. That Bobtail Commander is dead sexy. Is that a Dan Wesson?

Only change I'd make, put the BM Rukus with the Kimber. ;)

I had posted these in the Buck forum a while back, which explains why they are all Buck knives.

Kimber .45 and 110 CS with BG 42, oak, and nickel.

261cjnq.jpg

Springfield XD Tactical 9mm and 100 Year Anniversary 110

28ajgc2.jpg

S&W Model 15 .38 and 2 line 110

2jadora.jpg

Ruger New Vaquero .357 and Elk 118

2qn4bwi.jpg

Ruger Single Six .22 and 2 dot 112

adf6t0.jpg

S&W 3" .44 magnum and Hatchet

bdp34k.jpg

S&W 637 .38 and 500 Duke

2dgkn0g.jpg

I just have this one of mixed media.

Two .45s both designed by Colt the 1911 made by Colt the other by Uberti, two knives I made and my Hamilton watch.
2614357600033885154S600x600Q85.jpg

i guess i need to get the camera out also but here is one i had taken a bit back more to knives favor but some where in there is a ruger lcp with crimson trace

DSCN0763.jpg

Wow, some great pieces and pics guys!

Kidding. I'm a bit jealous. That Bobtail Commander is dead sexy. Is that a Dan Wesson?

Only change I'd make, put the BM Rukus with the Kimber. ;)

Ha! Yeah, that Bobtail is a DW and a very sweet carry pistol! I'll remember the switch around of the Rukus with the Kimber next time;)

Very nice! I have a Para SSP how do you like yours?

Mine is an older P12.45...it was one of my first backpacking auto's; light weight frame and 12 rounds of .45. Still love it!

Hey Rock,

How do you like the Fehrman?

Doc

Hola Doc! I have a few and really think they are great blades. I use the shorter "Last Chance" the most, although it's still a beefy blade. They have such a high flat grind that Fehrman can really put an edge on them. I have a few 3V blades and have found to work quite well in the field.

What the heck...here are some others, I need some new/updated pictures:

RangeDay-1.jpg

Ideal-1.jpg

Urban-1.jpg

FAL-1.jpg

ARPlus.jpg

Budget.jpg

Budget2.jpg

ROCK6

OK, your just F-ing showing off now;)

Hey, Rock. I have the very same JC Higgins 22. This is the first time I've seen a picture of one owned by anyone else. Picked it up at a gun show yeeaarrrrsss ago. Great pistol.

knivesguns002.jpg

11-07-09013.jpg

sp101006.jpg

knivesguns016.jpg

Hey, Rock. I have the very same JC Higgins 22. This is the first time I've seen a picture of one owned by anyone else. Picked it up at a gun show yeeaarrrrsss ago. Great pistol.

My grandfather had this pistol...boy, I must have been 9 or 10 when I first shot it. My mother made sure I received when he passed away. It's a great pistol and I really enjoy taking it for walks.

NothingCoherent said:
What knife is that on top? Looks nice!

Thanks NC...it's a Skifa-Scandi from Charles May.

ROCK6

Thank you, thank you Rock. I just showed my wife your thread and she doesn't feel that I've spent too much money on toys now :)

P.S. that sebenza looks like its seen a lot of love and use. On that strider, how do the ergo's feel to you? Looks like hotspot city to me, but you are the one who uses it and I'd like to learn from your experience.

Back