K20 | Picture Gallery

Here’s a little help for those of you still trying to decide on scale options for your K20 Pre-Order(s). Sorry, no micarta here.

i-bJMZzDL-XL.jpg

i-FKpRPfb-XL.jpg

i-5m8wR8d-XL.jpg

i-xnjJ3tN-XL.jpg

i-xg9PQj7-XL.jpg

i-Cq5VS8z-XL.jpg

i-kSGvQRR-XL.jpg

i-6g7HcQB-XL.jpg

i-n5DBjTC-XL.jpg

I recommend the wood! 😁

Phil

Yup! That's it! That's the one I want!!!! 🤩

How you save a seat at EMCEE's house.

Thanks for the positive feedback and comments on the scabbards all, glad these are meeting expectations :)

I'll keep building them as long as you guys let me
The door is open 😀😀 please, continue making your beautiful scabbards. 🙏🏻😀. Also, have you tried, or will you consider to make taco style scabbard? I am not even sure if that is possible considering the length of the K20.

The door is open 😀😀 please, continue making your beautiful scabbards. 🙏🏻😀. Also, have you tried, or will you consider to make taco style scabbard? I am not even sure if that is possible considering the length of the K20.

Thank you!

I am a horrible salesman and prefer to let my work speak for itself, but some things are subtle and not necessarily visible in their build. I design and build sheaths with almost 25 years of personal experience EDC'ing fixed blades and feedback from hard use customers in Australia, Alaska, deployed soldiers etc.. I would put them up against anything in terms of comfort, safety and durability. 20 years ago when I asked my tannery about using English Bridle they told me no one wet molds it, took me a bit of experimenting to prove them wrong, but I did. There are at 8-10 features & design queues that go into my sheaths that I originated, or perfected and will always be a part of my builds.

I'm also horrible at saying no, which is why I wrote all of that above before saying no, I will never build a leather taco sheath. I could go into extensive detail as to why if interested but the short of it is they are less safe that my full perimeter, full welt design and they stretch along the fold making them loosen over time.

For the past few weeks I have been tinkering with a new lighter weight option, calling it REV3.. (real creative right?)

I wanted something minimalistic but with full retention. Since I hate keeper straps it also had to get out of the way when being used, so I added a pivot system. Also thought it'd be nice for shoulder carry, so I built in pivoting stainless shackles.

Weight as shown is 15 ounces.

Would anyone be interested in doing a preorder? I can get them done before Blade Show in June.

Thanks!

REV3.jpg

pivot.jpg

Back