• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ka-Bar Model #02-1256

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im selling a Les George VECP V1. Awesome condition with a little carry wear shown in the pic. The dots on the non locking side are oil. The lock up is solid and Ive never had a problem with it. This lock was done right. The edge was polished by KnifeNut on here and it is extremely sharp. Im asking $390 shipped with DC PayPal gift or +3% CONUS only.

ADDED: Spyderco Sharpmaker with 2 Ultra Fine rods. Comes with the medium, fine and ultra fine. Used only a couple of times, the stones arent even broken in yet. $60 shipped paypal gift or +3%.

Two Victorinox Alox Cadets in silver and orange. Perfect condition. Price is $20 a piece.

les5.jpg

les4.jpg

les3.jpg

les2.jpg

Les.jpg

swiss.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is a long shot, but I want to buy a Jake Hoback custom. Mainly an A8 but if you have anything else id be interested. Thanks!

For sale is a Strider SnG CC with the Z-Wear steel and brown G-10. I have carried it some and stropped it, which left a little bit of wear on the black coating right above the edge, but I couldn't capture it on camera. Other than that there are no scratches on the blade or carry marks on the Ti side. The lock-up is a little on the late side and a tad sticky, but it is solid as a rock. The blade is a tad off center too. The price is SPF shipped USPS with DC paid with PP gift or add 3.5%.
DSC_1686_zps427c30c1.jpg

DSC_1685_zpsf0d1f386.jpg

DSC_1683_zps65e1deae.jpg

DSC_1682_zps66722932.jpg

DSC_1681_zpsee8101ce.jpg

DSC_1680_zpsb90ddd8e.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back