KA-BAR Tech Talk

worldwood,

Just got word from the warehouse that the first Gamestalkers were packed and shipped. (with Sheaths;))
You should be able to get one soon.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
Sr Eng
Prod Dev and Qual
KA-BAR Knives

Will there be BK10's, Gamestalkers, BK9's & such available at the WNY Gathering this year ??? I will be there only for an hour or so this year. Have prior engagement. Looking forward to saying hi Toooj. I think daughter wants to come as well. Let us know what day & time you will be there, when you can.

Thanks

Mike

Twinstick,

I don't know the exact product mix available at that time but I try to bring what people want. I have your preferences. I'll probably be there around 10:00am on Saturday. I'll stay for 2-3 hours.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
Sr Eng
Prod Dev and Qual
KA-BAR Knives

Psyop,

Thanks for the heads up.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
Sr Eng
Prod Dev and Qual
KA-BAR Knives

Not really a tech question, but I was wondering if Blade show VIP passes will be available from Kabar for this year's show.

Tooj,

A friend of mine that knows how much I love Ka-Bar and Becker gave me this knife. I was hoping you could tell me more about it--I cant tell if it is old or just beat up. On one side it says Ka-bar, Cleveland Ohio, 2782 (maybe 2792 cant tell which); on the other side it says Stainless, Hong Kong

Heres a few pics
IMG_20130524_165258_540_zps31dc8bd3.jpg

IMG_20130524_165629_267_zpsea84c363.jpg

IMG_20130524_165642_330_zpsaafefcf9.jpg

Okay,

Sorry for the late responses. I have been on the road a lot lately and haven't been able to post. But now I'm back in the office (for one day and then off to the Blade Show)

Tradewater: Sorry. I think the Blade Show passes were overlooked for 2013. Hopefully, we'll be better at this next year.

OFM4: You have a Model #2792. Made in the late 1970s-early 1980s. KA-BAR had shut down it's Olean, NY plant and had moved it's HQ to Cleveland, OH. They were part of Cole/ACP. Most of the knives during this time frame were made overseas. The exceptions were the USMC F/U knife and some traditional folding hunters and trappers which were made at the ALCAS factory.

Psyop: No begging :)

Dexwithers: No Begging :)

Hope all of this helps.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
Sr Eng
Prod Dev and Qual
KA-BAR Knives

As always Toooj, it was great to see you again. Now, enjoy some time at the homestead.

Moose

Moose,

Good to see you and the other mods. Hope you made it home with no troubles.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
Sr Eng
Prod DEv and Qual
KA-BAR Knives

Back