• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KAAH with Louro Faia handle

Ivan Campos

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is one I just completed - and that you may have seen on my other post along with some other blades.
It is a new design based on my popular Kiridashi, but more knife like. I called it KAAH - Kiridashi and a half.

The K-100 tool steel chisel ground blade is just under 2 7/8" long and about 7/32" thick, having a 60 grit very coarse finish on the sides and a 220 grit finish on the top, botton and edge. If you do a research, you will find reviews on my knives and will see how tough K-100 is. It is very hard to work with and kills belts very quickly but its edge holding and toughness have made it my pet steel.
The handle is of louro faia, a really striking wood, unlike anything I have worked with so far, cord wrapped and resin soaked.
Overall lenght is around 6 1/2".
It comes with a black Concealex sheath with a static cord and room for other carry attachments to be installed, and a leather storage pouch.
US$ 165,00, plus shipping(US$ 10,00 Priority ou US$ 20,00 Express). Paypal, bank transfer, Western Union and other payment methods accepted.

To purchase it or for more information, contact me at ivan.campos@itelefonica.com.br

Attachments

• Digitalizar0005.jpg
    Digitalizar0005.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 851
Still availabile.
Razor sharp, tough as can be and waiting for an owner!

Back