• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Recommendation? kbsknivesstore

I'm searching the web for damascus blades and I found this kbsknivesstore website with lots of knives available.
The prices seem unusually low, so I'm suspicious. I searched bladeforums to have opinions but found nothing...so I'm now super suspicious šŸ˜

Has anyone here ever bought a knife on this site? Could you please share your opinion about the quality of products?

I picked a knife at random ($97) from the site View attachment 2438226 & found what appeared to be the same images (sized differently) used by two US Etsy shops, priced at $40.49 and $38.99.View attachment 2438227
There was also a New Zealand seller on Etsy with the same images. So much for "available exclusively at kbs", lol.

I would suggest steering clear, unless you just want a cheap knife to mess around with...in which case you might as well spend less on Etsy

Last edited:
Back