• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KD Arsen for sale *Price Drop*

Hi all,
Rules of the sale are as follows. You must be 18 to buy and it’s up to the buyer to know their local knife laws. Price includes USPS priority mail shipping and PayPal fees. First unconditional I’ll take it gets it. Any questions please let me know.

KD Arsen: $475

Action vid: https://imgur.com/a/x3OlJJD

Closed: 4 5/8”
Overall: 8 3/8”

Very nice custom flipper from Kamil Dlugosz with S35vn steel and titanium handles. Titanium back spacer and clip have a nice orange peel finish. Locks up tight and the action is phenomenal, drops shut with a shake. Recently spa’d by Sean Campbell. The handles have a light stone wash and there are a few hairline scratches on the hand rubbed satin blade, mainly viewable in direct overhead light. Rock solid custom and great value for the price, I believe these are around $675 new when shipping from overseas, country of origin is Poland. Comes with COA and KD branded pelican case.
Lc7936s.jpg

pVWklKR.jpg

SxMJ08s.jpg

Back