• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ken Erickson and Mike Alsdorf knives for sale (Dropped Prices)

These are doing nobody any good just sitting in my safe, so it's time to find them a new home. I won't call them "NEW" because I am the second owner of all of them. But they all are in fantastic condition. Prices are shipped, in a USPS flat rate box, insured. I only accept Paypal, I cover the fee, and will only ship to the U.S. Feel free to ask questions or for more pictures. Not looking for an trades at this time, but prices can be a bit negotiable.h

Thanks,
Dave

Ken Erickson Toothpick - 4 1/4" length closed. Blade is 3 3/8" from the bolster. Bolsters appear to be a stainless steel with a satin finish, as is the shield. The liners are relieved for the tang. The scales are an amber colored jigged bone. Blade is just a tad off center when closed. Backspring is flush both open and closed. Just a beautiful knife. Asking $375 OBO TYD.

Mike Alsdorf Jack - Single 2 5/16" Clip blade with a polished finish. Tang stamp is "ALSDORF 08". Desert Ironwood scales dovetailed into the bolsters. Federal shield. Backspring is flush in all 3 positions, and blade sits dead center when closed. Polished bolsters and shield have some light scuffs that polishing with Simichrome or Flitz should clean up. I suspect the previous owner may have put this in his pocket a time or two, but never touched the edge. Asking $230 TYD. SOLD

Mike Alsdorf Doctors Knife - Single satin finish 2 9/16" spear blade with swedge. Steel is CPM 154. Tang stamp is "ALSDORF 09". Desert Ironwood scales. Oval shield. Backspring is flush in all 3 positions, and blade sits dead center when closed. Polished bolsters and shield. Asking $225.

Mike Alsdorf Jack - Single 2 3/8" Clip blade with a polished finish. Tang stamp is "ALSDORF 07". Tiger coral scales with decorative pins. Diamond shield. Backspring is flush in all 3 positions, and blade MIGHT sit a TAD off dead center when closed, but that might just be my eye. It looks centered in the pic. Polished bolsters and shield have some light scuffs that polishing with Simichrome or Flitz should clean up. Asking $230 TYD SOLD

Mike Alsdorf Jack - Single 2 3/8" Spear blade with a satin finish. Tang stamp is "ALSDORF 09". Dark brown jigged bone scales. Backspring is flush in all 3 positions. Asking $230 TYD. SOLD

Last edited:
What's the steel on the jack with the ironwood covers? Any chance of a closed pic with the mark side up? Is it pinchable, and how would you rate the pull?

Thanks in advance. :)

What's the steel on the jack with the ironwood covers? Any chance of a closed pic with the mark side up? Is it pinchable, and how would you rate the pull?

Thanks in advance. :)

Just crawled into bed for the night. I will take a closer pic for you tomorrow. I don't know the steel on it though. I will be able to answer your other questions when I post the new pic. Sorry for the delay, but I have to get up early in the morning.
Dave

Just crawled into bed for the night. I will take a closer pic for you tomorrow. I don't know the steel on it though. I will be able to answer your other questions when I post the new pic. Sorry for the delay, but I have to get up early in the morning.
Dave

No problem. Thanks!

Not a purchase but a comment; I like the way Alsdorf puts the year and steel type on his knife tang area. Very nice knives.

Dave,
Is Mike's Doctors knife still available. I'll take it if it is. Let me know.
Thanks, Mark

Last edited:
Back