Ken Erickson dogleg jack

I thought I would post a few pictures of a 3 1/2 dogleg jack made up for customer. This one is similar to one I had made up a few months ago.

3 1/2 closed
ATS-34 blades and springs-flat ground
Long nail pull on spear blade
Standard nail pull on pen blade
410 stainless milled and relieved frames/bolsters
Ebony scales
2 1/2 oz.
.093 thick master .078 pen

Thanks for looking!

IMGP3167_edited-1.jpg

IMGP3174_edited-1.jpg

IMGP3169_edited-1.jpg

IMGP3172_edited-1.jpg

Man Man that knife is spectacular Ken. Every thing works.
congratulations...

That looks so much like a vintage traditional in a custom.Really great Ken,amazing work..
-Vince

killing me....I'm thankful this one isn't up for sale. I need my remaining kidney.

Ken,

That is the one. I mean they are all nice, but I don't believe I have spied anything finer from you to date.

Is that a new tang stamp? I don't believe I have seen that one before.

Spectactular Ken! Wow. Love the big blade. Super job.

STR

Ken,

That is the one. I mean they are all nice, but I don't believe I have spied anything finer from you to date.

Is that a new tang stamp? I don't believe I have seen that one before.

I started using this mark about 6 knives ago I believe.

Thanks for all the kind comments, I really get a kick out of trying to get the "vintage" look. I think its good training for myself. It forces me to really pay attention to the small details and get things "right"

Ken

Redundant, I know, but another beauty, Ken! :thumbup:

Great knife Ken, and that ebony looks really nice! Also the nicks and swedges are just super. Congrats to the new owner. :thumbup:

The person receiving that knife will be very, very pleased ! ;)

Any chance that this one is for the Gigster? Congrats if it is, IF and when you get it, send it west to AL for some pocket time. I do like it.
Jim

Absolutely stunning.Ebony is by far the most beautiful handle material in my opinion.Just like my Silverado, it's black and when it is detailed it's well worth the elbow grease.

As those before me have said, you got the soul of it Ken! :thumbup:

Actually, you are really a Connecticut cutler who found a time machine in 1901!!
I mean it's obvious!! :D:D

Nice job!!

HOLY FREEKIN SMOKE! I'm impressed :thumbup::cool:

Back