• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KEN ERICKSON "Junior Michigan Pen" (SOLD)

I just love old patterns brought back to life by us.. aren't we a unique group of craftsman,,,heheeheheh >> Yes we are....

Ken that is sweet from every angle. Nothing not to love there at all, but the cap is too cool (along with every other aspect of the knife.)

Congratulations janoz!

Ken, I thought that when you sent me the images of that knife several days ago that meant you were sending it to me for X-mas!!! ;)

Congrats to both the new owner and you, Ken, on another instant classic (imho). :thumbup:

That looks great Ken! I love everything about it :)

Man I don't like the "folder for sale" section over here... I'm a creature of habit and missed this yesterday!

I would very much like one these for Christmas......just trying to help out anyone needing any last minute gift ideas for me. :D

A simply outstanding knife....

I really want to thank everyone for taking the time to comment on this knife. There was a thread recently in Traditional's asking "How hard is it really" . To be honest when people appreciate my work, its not hard at all!

Thanks again, and Happy Holidays,

Ken

Last edited:
Thank you guys!

In the hurry to post my "I'll take it", I ain't written anything about the knife, which obviously I consider fantastic on so many levels (craftsmanship, historical, etc...) :) :)

I was only lucky to be on line at the right time, all the congratulations are for "Meister" Ken!

J.

Beautiful capture of that old pattern, Ken!

What took you so long to push the button, janoz??
2 whole minutes - sheesh!!:D

Back