• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kentucky Pattern Belt Axe and Long Hunter Lightweight Tomahawk For Sale

Bob -- I'm finally back in the world, and found a great package waiting for me... the lightweight tomahawk you sent, along with the sheath you made to specs, is incredible... choked up and flipped over it makes a great ulu style knife as well. THANK YOU. Anyone choosing one of your knives has chosen well indeed. (And I do hope you will continue to cast and offer these excellent hatchets once the current limited supply is exhausted.) schlots

Last edited:
Bob -- I'm finally back in the world, and found a great package waiting for me... the lightweight tomahawk you sent, along with the sheath you made to specs, is incredible... choked up and flipped over it makes a great ulu style knife as well. THANK YOU. Anyone choosing one of your knives has chosen well indeed. (And I do hope you will continue to cast and offer these excellent hatchets once the current limited supply is exhausted.) schlots

Good to hear that those are treating you well.

And thank you for the kind words.

Bob

cover_1024.jpg

Once my economic recovery get's better I really hope to get one of your axes someday, They are outstanding looking pieces of work!!

Your above photo is now my desktop. :thumbup:

Once my economic recovery get's better I really hope to get one of your axes someday, They are outstanding looking pieces of work!!

Your above photo is now my desktop. :thumbup:

Glad to hear that you enjoy the image.

And I will keep my ear open for when your recovery happens.

Bob

Bob,

I have a question... this may be stupid... :) can the back of the belt ax head be used to drive steel tent pegs?

Joel

Bob,

I have a question... this may be stupid... :) can the back of the belt ax head be used to drive steel tent pegs?

Joel

Not a stupid question, thank you for asking.

You could use the poll of this axe to drive tent pegs, but if the steel tent pegs were hard enough or you hit with enough force, it could mar the surface of the axe.

Bob

Back