1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Kephart - reduced - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by ONeill, Nov 2, 2020.

1. ONeill

ONeill KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 15, 2007
    Hello folks , finished this knife and sheath recently , time to offer it for your consideration to give it a new home .

This blade was hollow ground from 1/8" A-2 Tool Steel . Heat treated to an Rc hardness 61-62
    The hollow ground bevel has a fine scotch-brite belt finish , the flat has a 240 grit finish .
    It is 8-3/4" overall with the blade at 4-1/4" tip to handle , the edge is at 3-1/4"
    It has thumb serrations on the spine and a finger choil .

It is handled up in some premium stabilized snakewood ( some of the nicest I've seen ) with red liners and aluminum mosaic pins .
    The sheath is 7-8oz leather saddle tan dyed and right hand carry .

Hope you all like it and want to bring it home .
    SOLD

$185.00 now $165.00 shipped in the USA , international friends write me for shipping cost to you . Pay-pal, postal m/o ,check held to clear .
    My PP is [email protected] .

Thanks for looking , comment always welcome .

IMG_6442 (2).JPG IMG_6445 (2).JPG IMG_6447 (2).JPG IMG_6450 (2).JPG IMG_6452 (2).JPG IMG_6454 (2).JPG

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  2. andybtruckin

andybtruckin Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2020
    I'll take it if you still have it. I was just looking at it yesterday wondering if it had sold.

bigsurbob likes this.
  3. ONeill

ONeill KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 15, 2007
    It is your sir , thank you .

4. bwlacey

bwlacey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 12, 2013
    A great knife, Jack!

5. ONeill

Nov 15, 2007
    Thanks Walt .