• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Bareknuckle Sprint Run (M390/Carbon Fiber) - SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixall

Brian
Dealer / Materials Provider
Hello Bladeforums, I hope you are all doing well today!

Up for sale is a Kershaw Bareknuckle from the most recent sprint run, featuring M390 steel and a full carbon fiber handle and bearings (non-assisted). I am not looking to make a profit on this knife and will be asking exactly what I paid for it after taxes and shipping (I'll eat the PayPal fee and pay shipping to you). However, because these are currently being flipped for double the originally price I'm afraid this sale is only open to supporting (paying) BladeForums members without a known history of flipping for a profit.

This knife is in very good condition with no visible wear (it has only been carried for one day). The only reason I am selling it is because the blade is just to long for me. I should probably give it more of a chance, but I just really think I don't like knives with 3.5"+ blades. Centering is good. Slightly favors the mark side, like most sub-frame lock knives. Blade grind is great. Action is great. Honestly it's a really sweet knife and if the blade was half an inch shorter, I'd be keeping it. My loss is your gain!

I am asking $148 Shipped SOLD! for the Kershaw M390/CF Bareknuckle.

aC99gLq.jpg

oKAhTnw.jpg

3nKjnHH.jpg

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back