• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Factory Blems

My newest order of blems came in today.
Composite Leek, Shallot, Composite JYD II, red Skyline, red Blur...
001-53.jpg

Composite Leek...
002-53.jpg

The blemish is the stamping on the pocket clip isn't as deep as normal...
003-56.jpg

Shallot...
004-54.jpg

The blem is a small scratch on the locking side of the handle...
005-48.jpg

Composite JYD II (couldn't find them blem)...
006-42.jpg

Red Skyline...
007-45.jpg

008-47.jpg

There's a small smudge above the "a" in Snap-On...
009-44.jpg

Red Blur. No blem detected...
010-42.jpg

Excellent all around; most of these would have been sold as firsts by other companties. Thanks again Dave.

Interested in the Leek and the Blur. You can PM me with details.

Oh shoot! I knew it would happen. I have wanted to get a red blur. An now they are gone. :( Never got the money up in time. I hope you will get some more in sometime.

Thanks kershawguy!!

I got a JYD II Titanium framelock with SG2 plain edge blade today. This thing has the heft of a chopper and the edge of a scalpel.

I sat here and cut waves ~~~~ in pages of a 1000 page catalog book. Thinnest paper I've ever held in my hands besides a Zig Zag!

I am ready to dismember zombies! :D

803670942_zDzN5-L.jpg

803670991_cwL8h-L.jpg

803671105_cnLQV-L.jpg

803671055_3Nnn3-L.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

I got my Kershaw Random Leek 1660TGRYST S30V Blem / Tanto Combo edge yesterday and it's kicka** as expected. I'll snap a pic or two later. Thanks!

I purchased a Composite Leek for my son's b-day. Liked it so much, I bought another one for myself! :thumbup:

Thanks again, Dave.

Dave,

I'll take a 1670BRNZDP if they are still available. PM sent.

Dave - the knives came in today... As always, everything was perfect.. thanks!!

I received the JYDII Composite last night; it's perfect. I can't find a mark on it. Thanks Dave! :thumbup:

Hey kershawguy,
I just sent you a pm with my email. Would like to purchase a Shallot blem via a USPS money order. Thanks!
Regards,
sweetwater

Hi Dave,
I need your zip code. Will be sending out a USPS money order this afternoon for a black plain Shallot. Many thanks!
Regards,
sweetwater

kershawguy,
Thanks for your patience in showing me the ropes. A USPS money order is snail mailing its way to you as of five p.m. yesterday afternoon.

And, thanks to the forum member who remarked that if a Leek wasn't quite big enough, the Shallot might be a good alternative. To that point, I didn't know the Shallot existed.

Regards,
sweetwater

knives showed up to day, all are safe and sound. i know where to spend my spare pennies now:D:D
Thanks Dave

Back