• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Rogue & Masters Of Defense (MOD) Watson Trident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BladeForums:)! I'm selling a couple knives. I accept payment by paypal goods, I cover fees and shipping. USPS money orders also accepted. The best way to contact me is by email- robcelani at hotmail dot com. Private Messages through BladeForums are cool as well. No international sales on these.

I have a good reputation and excellent feedback here on BladeForums as well as many other knife related forums. I do my best to describe and picture items as accurately as possible to allow you to make an informed decision. If you want to purchase a knife, please post "I'll take it" in the thread and then contact me. An unconditional "I'll take it" by email or PM is also acceptable. Offers, questions, request for additional information or pictures, etc. are best done by email or PM.

For sale however I might consider partial trades. In considering trades, I don't want any offers of current production knives that I can buy from a dealer. I don't collect that stuff and if I did I would just buy it from a dealer. I like quality automatics, folders and traditional knives. I prefer unused, uncarried, unsharpened however I will consider a quality knife with light use. Some automatic knife makers and knife types I collect include Microtech, Dalton, Masters of Defense, James Brothers, older Asian imports from Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong including miniature switchblades. Some folder knife makers I collect include Kershaw and Zero Tolerance. I am especially interested in sprint runs and dealer exclusives. I am also interested in traditional folders by Great Eastern Cutlery and Special Factory Order brands they made such as Northwoods and Bulldog.

Kershaw Rogue (2001) Plain Edge - $300 or best offer (RELISTED WITH PRICE DROP HERE)
- Out of production from Kershaw, cool RJ Martin design, functions perfectly including the safety.
- Never carried, used or sharpened. The clip is scuffed, which is pictured. This is common from Kershaw, basically every Kershaw I've owned has had scuffs on the clip. No other condition issues I see.
- Includes original box, papers and baggie.
- Specifications: Overall Length: 8.75", Blade Length: 3.9", Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N, Handle Length: 4.9", Handle Material: Aluminum, Weight: 5.0 oz

G42KcUi.jpg

Wl9y4FZ.jpg

BIExbtW.jpg

4iTuxne.jpg

2CBQfsr.jpg

UoadM17.jpg

OIFl8Y9.jpg

SUyilnl.jpg

gCNhOxT.jpg

7eRFp8G.jpg

Last edited:
Sold - Masters of Defense (MOD) Watson Trident - $350 or best offer - Sold
- Hard to find original MOD with plain edge blade and liner lock
- Knife only, no box or sheath
- Functions perfectly, opens smoothly and locks up tight
- Never carried, used or sharpened, always kept as a collector piece
- Condition notes - There is some peppering on the blade. I showed a picture of some, there is more but it’s hard to photograph. The clip is scuffed which is shown in the pictures. There’s a ding in the handle which is shown. See all the pictures as they represent the condition well.

sSTfFnA.jpg

3dqIMmO.jpg

oBshW7y.jpg

OVXLIXg.jpg

ie9CgEL.jpg

Scy5pVM.jpg

46oRxhS.jpg

FkO5fug.jpg

JWtsyM8.jpg

cHCkCfn.jpg

xPpicnZ.jpg

2FrLwnO.jpg

b6oYA4E.jpg

60eE1NX.jpg

Last edited:
MOD Watson Trident is sold. Kershaw Rogue is still available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back