Kershaw Tremor 1950

Thanks you guys for your comments, I really do appreciate them! 20 bucks for new Tremor is a steal, so go get it!

Why not do a 2 week revival of this thread, it was already revived once before. I have a Kershaw Tremor as well I picked it up a year ago, it's a good workhorse of a knife and has gotten the job done at any task I have thrown at it thus far. My knife also seems to have come centered if anyone is curious, and razor sharp out of the box which is typical from kershaw from my experience.

The only issue I have with the knife itself is with the speedsafe not always deploying the blade which started a little over a month after owning the knife. It pretty much starts to fail to deploy if I start to deploy it multiple times in a short time frame, or if something stops it from deploying it mid way all future deployments will fail mid way for a short period of time till the knife had time to "rest" for awhile.

Beyond that it's a bit too big and heavy for me to comfortably carry every day as it starts to compete for space with my "wallet" (cash/credit cards rubber band together, smaller profile that way) which is also in my front pocket. But this is down to personal preference so I can't really ding the knife for that.

The Tremor is a great knife, and for me its way more fun than those costing 20x as much. Its big and heavy, but thwacks open with authority, has a big slab of decent steel, good belly and a nice, big clip. There is little not to like about this knife, and Kershaw should be encouraged keep on producing these bargain knives. Well done, Kershaw. What an awesome knife company.

Back